UNITED a Civony alliance group
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A meeting place for all United alliance members.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

So this is me, then...

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Alkymene

So this is me, then... Empty
PostSubject: So this is me, then...   So this is me, then... EmptyFri Apr 24, 2009 1:11 am

Alkymene:
Im 26, female, Jinxlings gf, aaaaand... Hm. Born aquarius, with apparantly makes me have weird ideas. Im located in Norway, the cold country with all the polarbears wandering off in the streets you know, so my english will never be perfect. Get used to it! And ask if u have no clue what i mean. Ill give a looong and hopefully enlighting explanation.
Else... Glad to have joined alliance and HOPEFULLY not _everyone_ around me will want to join alliance so I to get some victims!
cyclops
Back to top Go down
Cimorene

PostSubject: Re: So this is me, then...   So this is me, then... EmptySun Apr 26, 2009 4:51 pm

Hi all,

I'm Meghan - but Cim works fine too, and it's shorter!

I'm just finishing a civil engineering tech program in Alberta, and will be moving back to northern BC for work with a consulting engineering company in the beginning of June. Probably at that point, I'll have a lot less online time... but c'est la vie, hey? In the world beyond Civony... I do Shotokan karate, among other things.

I'm enjoying United and the "active" players immensely - it's good fun, and it's got me hooked! And I'd be happy to share email addresses/MSN with anyone who wants to chat outside the game.

Cheers,
Meghan
Back to top Go down
Voyager

PostSubject: Re: So this is me, then...   So this is me, then... EmptySun Apr 26, 2009 10:09 pm

Hey, Don is my real name... Voyager works, or if your AF you can call me Trekkie... silly Brits.

Born in Calgary now I live in Victoria, BC. Completed my Oil and Gas Engineering degree at U of C. Moved onto complete my BSc in Business Management. Now I just sit at home on paternity leave taking care of my 8 month old son until I go back to work for the Navy.

I will likely be super active until July, then I am not sure because I do go to sea for a living. Talk about that later I guess.

Voyager, really meant with relation to a seagoing career as compared to being a Trekkie AF.

geek
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: So this is me, then...   So this is me, then... Empty

Back to top Go down

So this is me, then...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
UNITED a Civony alliance group :: General :: Alliance ChitChat-
Jump to: