UNITED a Civony alliance group
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A meeting place for all United alliance members.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Volunteers to Fight Wolfpack

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Tristan-

Volunteers to Fight Wolfpack Empty
PostSubject: Volunteers to Fight Wolfpack   Volunteers to Fight Wolfpack EmptyFri Apr 24, 2009 7:41 pm

If you would like to volunteer to fight Wolfpack, post your name and your prestige here
Back to top Go down
Chisasto

PostSubject: Re: Volunteers to Fight Wolfpack   Volunteers to Fight Wolfpack EmptySat Apr 25, 2009 9:02 am

Uhhh, where are they? I'll hit anyone that's not too far away. 50k+ prestige atm.
Back to top Go down
Tristan-

PostSubject: Re: Volunteers to Fight Wolfpack   Volunteers to Fight Wolfpack EmptySat Apr 25, 2009 9:08 pm

Back to top Go down
Gorantoth

PostSubject: Re: Volunteers to Fight Wolfpack   Volunteers to Fight Wolfpack EmptySat Apr 25, 2009 11:47 pm

I'm really close... so I'll probably be participating regardless of whether I volunteer or not. Current prestige unknown as I can't login because the server is being a <Rated E for Everyone>. Rough estimate, 40kish
Back to top Go down
Jinxling

PostSubject: Re: Volunteers to Fight Wolfpack   Volunteers to Fight Wolfpack EmptySun Apr 26, 2009 3:02 am

I have some right around me here, the leader included, so ill be in it one way or the other is we get into it with em.
me Prestige atm is 42K or such
Back to top Go down
Ashling

PostSubject: Re: Volunteers to Fight Wolfpack   Volunteers to Fight Wolfpack EmptyMon Apr 27, 2009 1:15 am

I noticed I'm right around them too. My prestige is just above 34K at the moment. I myself couldn't take on their bigger guys over here.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Volunteers to Fight Wolfpack   Volunteers to Fight Wolfpack Empty

Back to top Go down

Volunteers to Fight Wolfpack
Page 1 of 1