UNITED a Civony alliance group
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A meeting place for all United alliance members.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Reguarding our planned attack on FredUK

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Bloodworth

Reguarding our planned attack on FredUK Empty
PostSubject: Reguarding our planned attack on FredUK   Reguarding our planned attack on FredUK EmptySun May 03, 2009 2:29 pm

I do believe that we need to attack FFA and also take out their heavy hitters.

We plan to have all our attacks to land within a certain time frame.

I do not think our current plan will work for the following reasons. I will support the opertation if it goes through, but I saying it's a bad idea for our alliance.

Fred has the following options.

1. Reinforce his city with his troops and his alliances troops. If they have overwhelming troops to each of our attacks we are just going on a sucide mission to give them more honor points, destroy our offensive power, and tie up our armies on a long march for some of us.
e.g. If we are facing 100k troops and we send individual attacks of 10k each for 10 total attacks the 100k troops will destory our total 100k troops and proabbly still be at half strenght. Even if our attacks lands within seconds of each other. We loose troops, honor, and time. They gain a decisive victory.

2. Teleport at the last seconds, and our troops could end up attacking a high level flat or even a low level flat. We loose troops and time. I don't think Fred has had to use any of his free teleports as yet.

3. Play open and close gates, if a powerful army is about to hit close the gates, then open for the next weak army and so on and so forth. Hide food in the market. We loose troops, honor and time again.

4. He could be offline and we get lucky. Though his defenses and resident army will do damage and could possibly win.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What we need is a more comprehensive strategy for FFA as a whole.

1. Just having us all send attacks at FredUK that will land at that certain time and then recalling them before it hits is better than our current plan. What that will do is either make him teleport or call his troops home (now they are not attacking our villages) and/or call reinforcements (now they too are not attacking our villages, and consuming a lot of food)

2. We start reading the forums helping others and post detail plans from our leaders and not in chat. We start using server time and not GMT.

3. We start going on the offensive against other FFA, some of them will just quit the game or give up. Read my guide on capturing cities or you own way; and start taking thier cities instead of building cities for them to take.

4. When we plan to make attacks, we have to plan fake attacks and misdirection. For example while we could all send long slow attacks(1 Transporter + some troops) to FredUK, we could force the alliance to reinforce him. And then one of our heavy hitters hit another of thiers since they sent all their reinforcements to FredUK and will take time recalling them and then resending them to the person we are hitting for real. Then we recall all our fake attacks to Fred.

5. This game is about fighting, it is not Simcity. Offensive strategy will win.

6. We need to make alliances that we can trust and mutually benificial. We should not be friendly to alliances that do not offer anything in return other than just wanting us not to attack them. They should be willing to support us.

7. We need to EDIT that rule about not attacking people in alliances. Any person with a level 2 alliance can start thier own alliance. It should be change to no attacking alliances with more than 30 members, and ranked less than 1000 on the prestige and honor rankings for alliances. We are crippling our members with that blanket rule of no attacking anyone in an alliance. Those little towns will grow up to be 1. Torns in our sides, 2. Allies, 3. Enemy, or 4. Farms for our enemies.
Back to top Go down

Reguarding our planned attack on FredUK
Page 1 of 1