UNITED a Civony alliance group
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A meeting place for all United alliance members.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Defending Valleys?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
artu

Defending Valleys? Empty
PostSubject: Defending Valleys?   Defending Valleys? EmptyThu May 07, 2009 2:38 am

I just lost half my army defending a level 9 lake:

battle3.civony.com/default.html?logfile/da/49/45/dc/da4945dc58f3bd3c1270d8dcaa5ad000.xml

I wasn't actively defending; I took it and checked in a few hours later, like I do, and saw that this ****sucker took it 20 minutes later, along with all of my honor.

My gut reaction is to go after this ****er, but the fact is, I already lost 4k archers, it probably isn't worth it until my farms are all at level 9.

His home, BTW, is real close to the valley and poorly defended:

battle3.civony.com/default.html?logfile/ae/bf/c5/f1/aebfc5f1a66a9a1e76162d60363e1b90.xml

Note the beacon tower 5. :-)

It'd probably be easier to take over his town. But i think I just need to cool off and put some archers in the oven.

Bottom line is, at what point s it worth defending a valley?

EDIT: There's a lesson in this: recall your troops from valleys. I just lost 5k honor because I neglected my guys there for an hour.
Back to top Go down
Roberto

Defending Valleys? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Defending Valleys?   Defending Valleys? EmptyThu May 07, 2009 8:42 am

I would say that it isnt worth defending valleys, but if someone attacks our alliance like that then we should go and STOMP them! give out the co-ordinates for this guy lets see If he can stand against the combined might of Saxony United.
Back to top Go down

Defending Valleys?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
UNITED a Civony alliance group :: Family News :: Suggestions/Concerns-
Jump to: